Organic Biomass Cubes is biological material derived from living organisms such as agriculture Organic Biomass Cubes, forestry Organic Biomass Cubes, urban solid waste, and energy crops. Organic Biomass Cubes can be used in different ways: directly via combustion to produce heat, or indirectly after being converted into various types of fuel (such as methane gas, ethanol, and biodiesel). These Organic Biomass Cubes materials can be molded into pellets or briquettes under high pressure. They are called Organic Biomass Cubes molding fuel. These Organic Biomass Cubes fuels has high density and heat efficiency, widely applied in heating stoves, boilers and power plants.
The most popular Organic Biomass Cubes energy source is wood, in the form of logs, pellets or wood chips. The boilers that use wood as a source are called wood pellet boilers. Burning Organic Biomass Cubes releases heat which can then be utilized to heat homes, generate electricity or to power vehicles. Wood pellet heating is a new and modern solution consisting of a range of decorative stoves and boilers for your home. These types of Organic Biomass Cubes boilers cost less than most boiler types on the market, making for both an energy and cost-efficient means of heating your home.
The global Organic Biomass Cubes market was estimated to be valued at USD 49,952.13 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 94,231.38 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 9.49% during 2019 to 2026. The global Organic Biomass Cubes pellet market is primarily segmented by Product Type, Source Type, End User, and region.
On the basis of Source Types, the market can be split into Agricultural Residue, Wood Sawdust, and Others. As rising demand of agricultural residue traditional materials for fuel pellets are wood chips, wood shavings, wood sawdust from the saw mill or forestry residue such as branches, bark, leaves etc. Wood pellets are new Organic Biomass Cubes fuel. For the low cost and high burning rate, it\'s a good substitute for firewood, coal, oil, gas. Wood pellets are widely used in heating, cooking, boiler and power plant. Home heating and cooking: wood pellets are used in specialized pellets stoves.
The global Organic Biomass Cubes pellet market is segmented on the basis of End User industries including Power & Energy, Industrial Heating, Commercial & Domestic Heating, and Others. Organic Biomass Cubes are used for domestic and commercial cooking & heating at school, hospital, marketplace, company, etc. Bio-pellets can partly (or entirely) replace coal or fossil fuel in co-firing heating for large-scale industrial operation to reduce the energy cost.
Power & Energy sector also use Organic Biomass Cubes in their power plants to solve the problem of insufficient power supply sector is currently at peak above average growth rate in regions such as Asia Pacific and North America & Europe.
The government policy promotes the development of Organic Biomass Cubes fuel in developing countries, due to decreasing availability of fuel wood has necessitated efforts for more efficient utilization of traditional Organic Biomass Cubes feedstock. Most of Organic Biomass Cubes are consumed in developing countries for heating in industries it also used for traditional cook stoves, with considerable impact on human health (indoor air pollution) and on the environment. The European Union Renewable Energy policies are continuously evolving.
On January 22, 2014, the EU announced its 2030 energy framework and objectives, which include a requirement for 40-percent GHG (Greenhouse gases) reduction, a minimum renewable contribution of 27 percent at EU level (but not translated to Member State targets), and a target energy efficiency improvement of 25 percent.
Organic Biomass Cubes can be used in different ways: directly via combustion to produce heat, or indirectly after being converted into various types of fuel (such as methane gas, ethanol, and biodiesel). The most popular Organic Biomass Cubes energy source is wood, in the form of logs, pellets or wood chips but wood pellet boilers require frequent maintenance.
The rise in Organic Biomass Cubes pellet consumption has resulted in an extensive variety of materials used for Organic Biomass Cubes pellet manufacturing. Thus, the Organic Biomass Cubes pellet industry has started looking for a broad range of alternative materials, such as wastes from agricultural activities, forestry, and related industries, along with the combination thereof. In 2014, global production of Organic Biomass Cubes rose by 8% to just over 24 Mt as compared to 2012, continuing a strong upwards trend. The main Organic Biomass Cubes pellet-producing regions continued to be Europe (roughly 62%) and North America (roughly 34%).
The top producers of Organic Biomass Cubes is the United States (26%), Germany (10%), Canada (8%), Sweden (6%), and Latvia (5%). The United States had an estimated 184 plants producing Organic Biomass Cubes in 2014. Rising production demand of Organic Biomass Cubes feedstock for traditional uses (e.g., pulp and paper, composite panels) and bioenergy uses (e.g., electricity, liquid fuels, combined heat and power, pellets) form an aggregate demand for wood feedstock. Modern Organic Biomass Cubes is produced in a sustainable manner for electricity/heat production and biofuel for transport sector whereas traditional Organic Biomass Cubes is produced in an unsustainable way and it is used as a non-commercial source in inefficient stoves.
The countries covered in the research scope across regions include:
* North America- U.S. and Canada
* Europe- Russia, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific
* Latin America- Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Turkey, GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include German Pellets GmbH, AS Graanul Invest, Pinnacle Renewable Energy Inc, Lignetics, Zilkha Organic Biomass Cubes Energy, LLC, Pellet Fuels Institute, Fram Renewable Fuels, Abellon Eco Equipments Ltd., Subham Industries , MVM Bio Green Energy, NDMI Renewable Energy Pvt Ltd., Enviva Partners, LP etc. among others.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country, End User, and Source Type market size and their forecast from 2015-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on Key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, sales contracts, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, End User, and Source Type with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of Organic Biomass Cubes
* Owing to the volatility seen in the market due to the Global COVID-19 pandemic, businesses around the globe wish to know the impact on their market and how this changes the projections for 2020 and the forthcoming years. Orian Research is in talks with seasoned market analysts and key note speakers to understand the impact of COVID-19 on markets and factors that will bring in stability in the foreseeable future
* Organic Biomass Cubes manufacturer & Organic Biomass Cubes Pellet supplier
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and End User trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Raw Material Providers
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes
The project analyst providers critical data support to technical Research and analysis functions may include sed budget tracking financial sed forecasting projects evaluation monitoring, maintanence compliance regulations and performing establisheed fact that a readers. Project it is a long establisheed that a will be ut distracted by that readable content.
Improve sales and operations and production planning
Determine the right inventory level
Optimize the supply chain for perfect order planning