The global inversion tables market was valued at USD 557.85 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 782.67 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.96% during the forecast period.
Inversion tables have touched every domain of physical and mental fitness as users utilize them in most preventive and curative health practices. Beyond muscular pain, this therapy is useful in the improvement of the respiratory system, circulatory system, digestive and immune system, physical fitness, and mental health, which has been contributing towards the growth of the inversion table market Some of the hidden benefits including improvement in physical appearance and anti-ageing effects have also been bolstering the inversion table market growth.
Growing health concerns among end users, increasing e commerce industry, growing surge in the number of home gyms are some of the factor for market growth. However, lack of professional yoga trainers and short-term impact by inversion table remain restrain the growth of the market.
Europe Inversion Tables Market Revenue, 2014 - 2025
Based on type, the market is segmented into Manual type and Motorized Type. In 2018 Manual type held majority of the market share globally. This is attributed to strong revenue growth of inversion tables market. Manual type system is expected to grow faster. While manual inversion tables are cheaper and account for a significant part of the market share, motorized inversion tables are high on growth
Based on application, the market is segmented into Household, Gym, and Hospital. In 2018, Hospital industry dominated the market. Household is expected to contribute more in forecasted period, also Gym also contribute more on hydraulic system. The percentage of population inclined towards being fit is going northward and there is a surge in the number of home gyms.
Furthermore, APAC estimated to expand at the rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by North America and Europe. Developed countries including the U.S., Canada, Germany, and the U.K., among others, are crucial investment zones for the inversion table market where this industry is in the growth phase. The white spaces available in these countries in the inversion table market are expected to be filled up in the years to come. The inversion table market in developing and underdeveloped countries is mostly in the nascent phase, and inversion table players can expect huge returns in the future as they advance and follow their western counterparts. There has been significant amount of strategic developments accounted in global industry.
The global inversion tables market is primarily segmented by type, application and region.
Based on type, the market is split into:
* Manual type
* Motorized Type
Based on application, the market is divided into:
Moreover, the market is classified across regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada
* Europe- U.K., France, Germany
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India
* Latin America- Brazil, Mexico
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include:
* Body Champ
* Health Mark
* Teeter Hang Ups
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their operations across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country, product type and application market size and their forecast from 2014-2025
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key player’s strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, sales contracts, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, product types and applications with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of inversion tables
* Inversion tables manufacturer & Technology Providers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end use trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Raw Material Providers
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes