The global fire rated door market was valued at USD 2,416.02 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3,666.03 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.74% during the forecast period.
Technological advancements accompanied by shifting consumer preferences towards enhanced safety and security surging the fire rated wood door business scope. Increasing demand for fire protection products in commercial sector to reduce the loss of lives and property will positively influence the industry growth. Enhanced fire rated wood door rating along with features, such as lightweight and improved security systems will boost the industry development.
A fire-rated door or fire-resistant door is specially constructed to slow or prevent the spread of fire and smoke. More elaborately, fire rated door is an entryway or door manufactured with the purpose to resist spreading fire if any part of commercial or residential structure catches fire. If a fire breaks out in kitchen, with fire rated wood doors in place, and with all doors closed, the fire will take longer to spread to the dining room and break room. Fire-rated doors are more common in commercial buildings than in residential structures. These are often installed in public buildings, in office buildings, and in places like dormitories. Whereas, typical residential applications include installation in entryways, garages and multi-family homes.
India Fire Rated Door Market Revenue, 2015 - 2026
The global Fire Rated Door market is primarily segmented based on types, Applications, end use industry, and region. Based on types the market is segmented into Less than 45 Min, 60 Min, 90 min. Based on Applications the market is segmented into Industrial and Commercial. Further, based on region the global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
On the basis of types, less than 45 min dominated the global fire rated door market in due to several advantages of the 45 min door such as specialty tempered, safety wired glass and 45-minute fire resistive tempered units.
Based on applications, commercial segment held maximum share in the global market due to the Increasing construction spending on commercial buildings coupled with government expenditure on infrastructure development.
Furthermore, based on region, Europe dominated the global market owing to the rising demand for commercial and residential spaces equipped with harm resistant features.
There has been significant amount of strategic developments accounted in industry by the key players prevailing in the global market. For instance, in May 2014, Novoferm Acquires Alpha Deuren.This acquisition strengthens Novoferm's international position, particularly in the area of industrial doors
On the basis of types, the market is split into:
* Less than 45 Min
* 60 Min
* 90 min
On the basis of applications, the market is split into:
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada
* Europe- U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific
* South America- Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of South America
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include:
* Okinawa Sanwa Shutter Corporation
* OMFURN INDIA PVT LTD
* Qunsheng Group Co,.Ltd.
* PT. Yasanda
* South Shore Millwork
* China Buyang Co., Ltd.
* Chuntian Group
* Radiant Safedoors Pvt. Ltd.
* Best Industrial Pvt. Ltd.
* Daiei Mokko Co. Ltd.
* Novoferm GmbH
* ASSA ABLOY
* Howdens Joinery Ltd
* Wanjia Group Co., Ltd.
* Ecotone Systems Pvt. Ltd.
* HS ENGINEERS
* ZAK Acoustics Pvt. Ltd.
* Asico Door
* ETO Doors Corporation
* Envirotech Systems Pvt. Ltd.
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their operations across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country, types, applications and Market size and their forecast from 2014-2025
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, and supply chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new Applications launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions types, applications and options with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Digital Caliper Manufacturers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end use trends and dynamics, and capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes