The global Energy Efficient Motor market was estimated to be valued at USD XX million in 2018 and is projected to reach USD XX million/billion by 2025, at a CAGR of XX% during 2018 to 2025. Scope of global Energy Efficient Motor market includes by Efficiency level (IE4, IE3, IE2, IE1), by Motor Type (AC Motors, DC Motors), by End use (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning, Pumps, Fans, Compressors, Refrigeration, Material handling), and by Region (North America- U.S., Canada; Europe- U.K., France, Germany; Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India; Latin America- Brazil, Mexico; Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Saudi Arabia).
Energy efficient motors use less electricity, run cooler, and often last longer than NEMA B motors of the same size. ... For an electric motor, efficiency is the ratio of mechanical power delivered by the motor to the electrical power supplied to the motor.
Energy Efficient Motor comes in small size and requires less magnetic flux are major factors driving the Energy Efficient Motor market across the globe. However, high cost are some of the significant factors hindering the growth of the market.
The global energy efficient Motor market is primarily segmented by Efficiency level, Motor Type, end use, and region.
On the basis of Efficiency level, the market is split into:
Based on Motor Type, the market is divided into:
* AC Motors
* DC Motors
Based on the end use, the market is segmented into:
* Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
* Material handling
Moreover, the market is classified across regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada
* Europe- Russia, U.K., France, Germany, Italy
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, Australia
* Latin America- Brazil, Mexico
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include:
* ABB Ltd.
* TDK Corporation
* Crompton Greaves
* General Electric
* Schurter Holding AG
* Kirloskar Electric Company Ltd.
* Prem Magnetics
* Regal Beloit Corporation
* Schneider Electric SE
* Siemens AG
* Bosch Rexroth
* Maxon Motor
* Brook Crompton
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their end uses across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country, Efficiency level, end use, and Motor Type market size and their forecast from 2014-2025
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on Key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, sales contracts, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, Efficiency levels, end uses, and Motor Types with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of Energy Efficient Motor
* Owing to the volatility seen in the market due to the Global COVID-19 pandemic, businesses around the globe wish to know the impact on their market and how this changes the projections for 2020 and the forthcoming year. Orian Research is in talks with seasoned market analytics and key note speakers to understand the impact of COVID19 on market and factors that will bring in stability in the foreseeable future
* Energy Efficient Motor manufacturer & Technology Providers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end use trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Raw Material Providers
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes