Electromyography device helps patients with chronic pain to discover the level of tensions 15 or 20 times normal levels in biofeedback sessions. EMG Devices are used as the enhancer of the treatment which allows the patient and the therapist to make more quick and effective improvement towards the rehabilitation objective. EMG Devices are powerful and flexible enough which are used for the re-education of injured muscles, relaxation training of tense muscles as well as training of the necessary muscles to improve incontinence.
The current market research activities in the area of spinal disorders and cerebral has accelerated the EMG Devices market. In recent time, increase in the prevalence of the neurodegenerative disorder among aging population such as Parkinson\'s disease and Alzheimer\'s disease, is the key driver of the global EMG Devices market have proven to be opportunistic for the growth of biofeedback equipment in the upcoming future.
EMG Devices are expected to show healthy growth in the forecast period as it non-invasive technique and no health risk is associated with it. The Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute (MHNI) acclaims that EMG Devices involve in therapy improve symptoms of a headache and migraine approximately in 40 to 60 percent of patients. Biofeedback equipment is also used by sports psychologists to reduce the smoking habit and helps in sharpening their focusing abilities. Growing awareness about physiological and psychological health among population leading the biofeedback EMG Devices market to grow faster.
Biofeedback equipment is used to serve different purposes like in improving athletic, corporate and academic performances as well to improve one’s health and wellness. Some of the factors like lack of skilled professionals and the low government funding could hamper the growth of EMG Devices market. Increasing mergers and acquisitions and rapid product launches between government associations and manufacturing companies are some of the trends in the global EMG Devices.
Portable EMG devices by product mobility segment is gaining traction globally as they offer benefits such as extended care and remote monitoring from the doctor’s clinic at the patient’s home in case of management of chronic diseases. These devices are also used in ambulatory services and other paramedic settings where electrical activity of the brain has to be measured in order to understand the condition of the patient. Conditions such as heart diseases and muscular disorders are managed at economic rates, as it reduces the number of visits to the doctor or hospitals, thereby supporting the growth during the forecast period.
Increasing awareness about prevention of diseases and the available treatment options leading to early diagnosis as well as increasing healthcare expenditure are the factors anticipated to drive this segment’s growth over the forecast period.
Moreover, major factor contributing to the growth are increasing focus of manufacturers on technological advancements, such as portability, light weight, and simultaneous raw data acquisition, which further propel the growth of the segment.
Globally, North America dominates in EMG Devices market due to increase in awareness and the importance of the muscle monitoring devices. North America has well-built healthcare infrastructure as well as the preference of non-drug treatment by patients and is expected to continue its dominance in the upcoming period due to the high prevalence of neural diseases. Currently, North America dominates the market for EMG Devices market, and it is expected to continue its strong hold for a few more years due to high awareness accompanied by high disease prevalence. Favorable government regulations and initiatives pertaining to development of healthcare infrastructure also support for the large share of this region.
The countries covered in the research scope across regions include:
* North America- U.S. and Canada
* Europe- Russia, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific
* Latin America- Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Turkey, GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include are ADInstruments, A-M Systems, LLC, Ambu A/S, Biometrics Ltd, Cometa srl, Delsys Incorporated, Dexur, iWorx, Natus Medical Incorporated and Neurosoft.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country Modality Type, and Application, market size and their forecast from 2015-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on Key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, sales contracts, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, Modality Type and Application, with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of EMG Devices
* Owing to the volatility seen in the market due to the Global COVID-19 pandemic, businesses around the globe wish to know the impact on their market and how this changes the projections for 2020 and the forthcoming years. Orian Research is in talks with seasoned market analysts and key note speakers to understand the impact of COVID-19 on markets and factors that will bring in stability in the foreseeable future
* EMG Devices manufacturer & Supplier
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and Application trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Raw Material Providers
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes
The project analyst providers critical data support to technical Research and analysis functions may include sed budget tracking financial sed forecasting projects evaluation monitoring, maintanence compliance regulations and performing establisheed fact that a readers. Project it is a long establisheed that a will be ut distracted by that readable content.
Improve sales and operations and production planning
Determine the right inventory level
Optimize the supply chain for perfect order planning