Automated analysis of urine test strips using automated urine test strip analysers is a well-established practice in modern-day urinalysis. They can measure calcium, blood, glucose, bilirubin, urobilinogen, ketones, leukocytes, creatinine, microalbumin, pH, ascorbic acid and protein.
Urinalysis is analysis of urine sample to diagnose various conditions such as kidney disorders, liver problems, diabetes or other metabolic conditions, and urinary tract infections. Urinalysis comprises several microscopic, visual, or chemical examinations used to detect cells or substances associated with various conditions listed above.
Dipstick Urinalysis Test Strips is a basic diagnostic tool to determine pathological changes in patient’s urine. Dipstick urine strips comprise various reagents, when the urine sample comes in contact with the stripe the change in color is seen. Urine dipsticks are small strips with plastic coating and different colors of squares are attached to it. Each square of different color represents a factor of test used to understand urinalysis. The color conversion takes approximately some seconds to a few minutes from dipping the strip. The complete test strip is immersed in the urine sample and changes in color are measured. The change in color on shows specific defects in the sample caused by certain chemical reaction. The reference for the color changes is noted from container of urine strip. The color square on the dipstick represents components such as concentration of urine that is specific gravity, pH of urine, and presence of some other components such as ketones, proteins, nitrite, bilirubin, urobilinogen, and blood in urine.
The dipstick urinalysis market has been divided into application, end-user, and region. In terms of application, the market has been segmented into disease diagnosis and pregnancy test. The disease diagnosis segment is sub-segmented into urinary tract infections (Utis), kidney diseases, diabetes, liver diseases, and other diseases. Increasing geriatric population and rising prevalence of urinary tract infections are the key factors driving the segment. Increasing prevalence of diabetes is also one of key factors likely to fuel the growth of the segment. The rise in sugar can also be measured by urine test.
Based on end-user segment, the dipstick urinalysis market has been segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic laboratories, research laboratories and institutes, and home care settings. Dipstick Urinalysis Test Strips is a point-of-care diagnostics tool, which provides quick results. Rising demand for research is expected to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period. Dipstick test strips are easily available and cost effective. Dipstick Urinalysis Test Strips is easy to handle and hence this method has become the choice of tool for urine analysis and interpretation of disease. The home care settings segment is expected to experience robust growth during the forecast period. Rising patient education and availability of test for home use is anticipated boost growth of the segment.
On the regional basis, the global dipstick urinalysis market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America and Europe dominate the dipstick urinalysis market. Rising research in the region is the key factor driving the dipstick urinalysis market in North America.
Asia Pacific is the most progressive market for dipstick urinalysis. Increasing prevalence of urinary tract infection and kidney disease in the region is likely to boost market growth in Asia Pacific and expected to register highest CAGR. Growing awareness about women’s health and new technological advances have paved the way for significant progress in automated urinalysis. in developing countries is the key factor fueling growth of the market.
The countries covered in the research scope across regions include:
* North America- U.S. and Canada
* Europe- Russia, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific
* Latin America- Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Turkey, GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include are Siemens Healthcare, F. Hoffmann-LA Roche Ltd., Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter, Inc.), Arkray, Inc., Acon Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Mindray Medical International Limited, and Urit Medical Electronic Group Co., Ltd.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country Application, and End Users, market size and their forecast from 2015-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on Key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, sales contracts, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, Application and End Users, with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of Dipstick Urinalysis Test Strips
* Owing to the volatility seen in the market due to the Global COVID-19 pandemic, businesses around the globe wish to know the impact on their market and how this changes the projections for 2020 and the forthcoming years. Orian Research is in talks with seasoned market analysts and key note speakers to understand the impact of COVID-19 on markets and factors that will bring in stability in the foreseeable future
* Dipstick Urinalysis Test Strips Manufacturers and Supplier
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and End Users trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Raw Material Providers
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes
The project analyst providers critical data support to technical Research and analysis functions may include sed budget tracking financial sed forecasting projects evaluation monitoring, maintanence compliance regulations and performing establisheed fact that a readers. Project it is a long establisheed that a will be ut distracted by that readable content.
Improve sales and operations and production planning
Determine the right inventory level
Optimize the supply chain for perfect order planning