The global derma devices market size was valued at USD XXXX billion in 2019 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of XXXX% over the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of skin cancer and other skin diseases contribute significantly to the high demand for dermatology devices.
Moreover, the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) estimated that one in three Americans visit dermatologists, and one in every four is affected with skin disease every year. Hence, there is a growing need for rapid diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders, subsequently driving the demand for dermatology devices.
Among product type segment, lasers accounted for the largest share in 2019 and is also expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to its wide adoption for several cosmetic procedures. On the other hand, dermatoscopes dominated the diagnostic devices segment in 2019 as they effectively help diagnose cancerous lesions.
Based on end users Hospitals segment holds the largest market share in 2019 owing to the presence of advanced dermatology equipment in hospital settings. In addition, the availability of a range of treatment options in such facilities has increased the number of visits for skin disease diagnosis and dermatology treatments in these facilities.
Furthermore, growing awareness of cosmetic procedures to improve aesthetic appeal and technological advancements in dermatology devices drive the adoption of these devices. Rise in disposable income is also considered as an important factor driving the market for dermatology devices.
North America dominated the global market in 2019. Increasing prevalence of skin cancer and other skin diseases such as eczema and rosacea and rising adoption of cosmetic dermatology procedures are some of the major factors contributing to the regional market growth.
Additionally, the introduction of innovative dermatology equipment for removing age spots or dark marks is expected to drive the product demand over the forecast period.
The countries covered in the research scope across regions include:
* North America- U.S. and Canada
* Europe- Russia, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia & New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific
* Latin America- Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Turkey, GCC Countries and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include are Agilent Technologies Inc., Amd Global Telemedicine Inc., Ambicare Health Ltd., Applisonix Ltd., Biolitec Ag, Cynosure Inc., Bruker Corp., Ellipse A/S, Genesis Biosystems, Ge Healthcare, Lucid Inc., Nikon Corp., Michelson Diagnostics Ltd., Olympus Corp., and Palomar Medical Technologies Inc.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country Product Type, and End Users, market size and their forecast from 2015-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on Key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, sales contracts, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, Product Type and End Users, with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of Dermatology Devices
* Owing to the volatility seen in the market due to the Global COVID-19 pandemic, businesses around the globe wish to know the impact on their market and how this changes the projections for 2020 and the forthcoming years. Orian Research is in talks with seasoned market analysts and key note speakers to understand the impact of COVID-19 on markets and factors that will bring in stability in the foreseeable future
* Dermatology Devices Manufacturers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and End Users trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Raw Material Providers
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes
The project analyst providers critical data support to technical Research and analysis functions may include sed budget tracking financial sed forecasting projects evaluation monitoring, maintanence compliance regulations and performing establisheed fact that a readers. Project it is a long establisheed that a will be ut distracted by that readable content.
Improve sales and operations and production planning
Determine the right inventory level
Optimize the supply chain for perfect order planning