The global darts market was valued at USD 212.23 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 276.07 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.34% from 2019 to 2026.
Darts is an indoor target game played by targeting the feathered darts at a numbered circular board with spaces. Points can be scored by hitting specific marked areas on the board. According to the Darts Regulation Authority (DAS), a regulation board is 451 mm in diameter and is divided into 20 radial sections separated with metal wire or a thin band of sheet metal.
The key factors driving the growth of the market includes the increasing popularity of target sport and board games and the increasing popularity of dart game. However, rising usage of console gaming and online gaming have been considered to be creating a major challenge to the market growth.
Based on type the market is segmented into Soft Tip Darts, Steel Tip Darts and Convertible Tip Darts segment dominated the market in 2018 and has been expected to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of xx%.
Based on application, the global darts market has been segmented into Amateur and Professional segment dominated the global market in 2018 and has been anticipated to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of xx%.
Based on region, the global darts market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Europe segment dominated the global market in 2018 and has been anticipated to be the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 2.95%.
The global Darts market is primarily segmented by Type, Application, and region.
Based on Type, the market is split into:
* Soft Tip Darts
* Steel Tip Darts
* Convertible Tip Darts
Based on Application, the market is divided into:
Moreover, the market is classified across regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada
* Europe- Russia, U.K., France, Germany, Italy
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, Australia
* Latin America- Brazil, Mexico
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include:
Retriever Sports Ltd.
Huizhou Creative Sporting Goods Co., Ltd.
Garlando Sports & Leisure
Target Sport Ltd
Bottelsen American Dart Lines, Inc.
Winmau Dartboard Company Limited
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country, Type, Application, market size and their forecast from 2014-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis of key market dynamics, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market-specific Porter’s Five Forces analysis, PESTLE analysis, and Value Chain, to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis of key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, sales contracts, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, Type, Application, BBB with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of Darts
* Owing to the volatility seen in the market due to the Global COVID-19 pandemic, businesses around the globe wish to know the impact on their market and how this changes the projections for 2020 and the forthcoming years. Orian Research is in talks with seasoned market analysts and keynote speakers to understand the impact of COVID 19 on markets and factors that will bring instability in the foreseeable future.
* Darts manufacturer & Technology Providers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as white papers, government, and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end-use trends and dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weights have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Raw Material Providers
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes
The project analyst providers critical data support to technical Research and analysis functions may include sed budget tracking financial sed forecasting projects evaluation monitoring, maintanence compliance regulations and performing establisheed fact that a readers. Project it is a long establisheed that a will be ut distracted by that readable content.
Improve sales and operations and production planning
Determine the right inventory level
Optimize the supply chain for perfect order planning