The Global Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers market was valued at USD 915.46 million in 2019, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.96% between 2019 and 2026. Increasing demand for HVAC systems is one of the major factor which is anticipated to drive the demand of brazed plate heat exchangers during the forecast period.
Brazed plate heat exchangers provide high thermal efficiency and durability and is widely used across various end use industries.
The global brazed plate heat exchangers market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, application and region.
The global brazed plate heat exchangers market, on the basis of type, is segmented into Copper BPHE and Nickel BPHE. Copper BPHE held the highest share of the market and is also expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
Based on technology, the market is segmented into single circuit and multi-circuit. Multi-circuit segment dominated the market and is also expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period.
On the basis of application, the global brazed plate heat exchangers market is segmented into food & beverages, petroleum & chemical processing, pharmaceutical, energy & power, HVAC, marine and others. Petroleum & chemical processing is the largest application of brazed plate heat exchangers followed by food & beverages industry.
US Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers Market, 2015-2026
On the basis of region, Europe dominates the market and Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
On the basis of type, the market is split into
* Copper BPHE
* Nickel BPHE
On the basis of technology, the market is split into
On the basis of application, the market is split into
* Food & Beverages
* Petroleum & Chemical Processing
* Energy & Power
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada, Mexico
* Europe- Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India, South Korea
* South America- Brazil, Argentina
* Middle East & Africa- Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa
Key Market Players
Key players profiled in the report includes:
1. ALFA LAVAL
3. Kelvion Holding GmbH
4. SWEP International AB
5. Kaori Heat Treatment Co. Ltd.
7. HISAKA WORKS, LTD.
8. Paul Mueller Company
10. Baode Heat Exchanger Co., Ltd.
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their operations across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, and regional, type, technology & application market size and their forecast from 2019-2026
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing the growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PEST analysis, and Supply Chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, key products, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key player’s strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as agreements & joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, expansion, and new product launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market trends, market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term & long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions, type, technology and application with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Identification of the key patents filed in the field of brazed plate heat exchangers equipment and other related technologies
* Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers Equipment & Technology Providers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, and in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government & regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, Application trends & dynamics, and production capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes