The global vacuum truck market was valued at USD 5456.12 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 9288.38 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.90% during the forecast period.
Technological advancements, rise in production of vehicles, and increase in demand for luxury and comfort. However, rise in demand for development of automotive active chassis system for two wheelers is expected to boost the market growth.
Automotive Active Chassis provide high accuracy and faster measurement. Two basic accuracy specifications of these calipers are standard as well as international standard ISO 13385-1. These two characteristics are also known as partial surface contact error, E, and the scale shift error, S. The partial surface contact error applies to any measurements made using the outside measuring faces and the scale shift error applies to measurements using any other measuring faces available on the caliper. These features provide accurate information. Heavy Commercial Vehicles and engineering industry drastically use Automotive Active Chassis in order to get accurate information.
Australia Automotive Active Chassis Market Revenue, 2015 - 2025
The global automotive active chassis market is primarily segmented based on product type, application, and region. Based on product type the market is segmented into hydraulic systems, electromagnetic systems, solenoid valve systems, magneto rheological systems. Based on application the market is segmented into engineering, manufacturing, research laboratories, and others. Further, based on region the global market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
On the basis of product type, electromagnetic systems dominated the global vacuum truck market in 2018owing to the increase in demand from automotive and ship building industry globally.
Based on application, passenger car use dominated the market in 2018, passenger car major share of overall vehicle suspension sales.
Furthermore, based on region, Europe dominated the global market owing due to the increasing trend safer and comfortable riding demand in countries.
There has been significant amount of strategic developments accounted in industry by the key players prevailing in the global market. For instance, in February 2019, Continental AG has recently concluded the acquisitions of Kathrein Automotive GmbH. Kathrein Automotive GmbH has the specialization in vehicle transmitter and receiver systems. The both companies has developed two connectivity solutions which includes intelligent antenna module and the multifunctional smart device terminal.
On the basis of product type, the market is split into:
* Hydraulic Systems
* Electromagnetic Systems
* Solenoid Valve Systems
* Magneto rheological Systems
On the basis of application, the market is split into:
* Passenger Cars
* Light Commercial Vehicles
* Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Moreover, the market is classified based on regions and countries as follows:
* North America- U.S., Canada
* Europe- U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe
* Asia-Pacific- China, Japan, India and Rest of Asia Pacific
* South America- Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of South America
* Middle East & Africa- South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Market Players:
The key players profiled in the market include:
* ZF Friedrichshafen AG
* Continental AG
* ROBERT BOSCH GMBH
* Rausch & Pausch LP
* ClearMotion, Inc.
* Tenneco Inc.
* BWI Group
* Infineon Technologies AG
* Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co. KG
* LORD Corporation
These enterprises are focusing on growth strategies, such as new product launches, expansions, acquisitions, and agreements & partnerships to expand their operations across the globe.
Key Benefits of the Report:
* Global, regional, country, product type, application and market size and their forecast from 2014-2025
* Identification and detailed analysis on key market dynamics, such as, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges influencing growth of the market
* Detailed analysis on industry outlook with market specific PESTLE, and supply chain to better understand the market and build expansion strategies
* Identification of key market players and comprehensively analyze their market share and core competencies, detailed financial positions, and unique selling points
* Analysis on key players’ strategic initiatives and competitive developments, such as joint ventures, mergers, and new Connectivity launches in the market
* Expert interviews and their insights on market shift, current and future outlook, and factors impacting vendors’ short term and long term strategies
* Detailed insights on emerging regions product type, application and options with qualitative and quantitative information and facts
* Digital Caliper Manufacturers
* Traders, Importers, and Exporters
* Raw Material Suppliers and Distributors
* Research and Consulting Firms
* Government and Research Organizations
* Associations and Industry Bodies
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective, such as, analyst reports of investment banks. The secondary research is the primary base of our study wherein we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources, such as, white papers, government and regulatory published articles, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources.
For forecasting, regional demand & supply factors, recent investments, market dynamics including technical growth scenario, consumer behavior, and end use trends and dynamics, and capacity were taken into consideration. Different weightages have been assigned to these parameters and quantified their market impacts using the weighted average analysis to derive the market growth rate.
The market estimates and forecasts have been verified through exhaustive primary research with the Key Industry Participants (KIPs), which typically include:
* Government Body & Associations
* Research Institutes